OK family...i have a very serious subject to discuss with you. What's a girl to do when she cant even count on her family, those who've spent so many years with her, and shared so many memories, those who should know her best. Where do i turn to now??? A tragedy has occurred people. One that I'm almost ashamed to admit, but yet it has happened. I, Stacy Anderson, have resorted to (gasp with me here)...no bake cheesecake! AHHH there i said it, its out in the open.
No one and i repeat NO ONE thought to get me a cheesecake pan for my wedding. ME!!! CHEESECAKE!!! I know what you're thinking...how could this travesty have happened to one so young?? But alas it has happened, and yes, i served my loving husband, who loves cheesecake as much as i do, mere cream cheese and whipping cream muddled together in a store bought pre-made graham cracker crust ( i know... just when you thought it couldn't get any worse?! ) Perhaps if i wasnt living in an isolated iceberg, the store would have carried the supplies i so desperately needed. And so I leave you to yourselves, to ponder this great mishap. Hoping that one day I can call you family once more. =)
Adu
How is it that you DON'T have a cheesecake pan of your own after all these years? That's the last thing I would have thought you needed...
ReplyDeleteMom has one for you she will mail to you!
ReplyDeleteOh you poor girl! I thought Vernal was limited in it's shopping selection!
ReplyDelete