Thursday, April 22, 2010

Sister's Blog

We're moving right along with our plans for a new blog and here are the name ideas:
  1. Friends by Choice
  2. My Sisters & Me
  3. Cherry Girls
  4. Count Me In
  5. Smiling Sisters
  6. Laughing Sisters

One of the favorite quotes was:

"I'm smiling because you’re my sister;
I'm laughing because there is nothing you can do about it!”

-which would make a great tag line with several of the names.

This is the last call for any other name ideas or feedback. There will soon be a place to vote at the side of this blog. Everyone in the family can vote, but you can only vote once per computer so if anyone wants to vote but can't - let me know!

5 comments:

  1. have you checked which of the names are available?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blog title can be whatever we want, we might just have to make the URL unique with #'s or dashes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have access to 32 computers in my building. I could really tamper with your poll...

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you want a name that bad - you go for it!!! :- )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Name suggestion: Cherry Blossoms

    Cherry Blossoms as in cherry children and Cherry Blossoms as in blossoming creativity, ideas, etc....

    Suzy

    ReplyDelete