Friday, June 4, 2010

Whoever thought I would be a writer??

Check it out ya'll! Here is a link to my debut article. Click on the 6/2/2010 edition and download it. Once it downloads it will ask you for a password, type in "memorial". Its on the back page so scroll all the way down. Let me know what you think!

4 comments:

  1. Very good! Interesting and grammatically correct (Unlike the following article.) But are you trying to tell the world how much your life stinks because of your husband's job?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I just tell it how it is :) It was hard to write it in a positive light because the whole time they kept telling me how crappy there job was...cant hide fact ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mom says great job. Six years of Chineese paid off. Dad wants you to use Cherry in your name.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Stacy! I know, I kept looking for hidden messages there too, but you kept it nice and even. Great work.

    ReplyDelete