Friday, January 18, 2013

What to wear...


1- double layered stocking cap
2 - two hoodies (hoods worn in the up position)
3 - Hogwarts scarf (warming spells not included)
4 - mittens (except you can't wear these while doing the actual milking)
5 - full-length insulated coveralls
6 - overalls
7 - muck boots with cracks in the bottom (cracks don't leak because any moisture is already frozen solid)
8 - two pairs of thick wool socks
(Please note the drips of milk on the boots and coveralls that doesn't melt until it has been in the house for at least 5 minutes.)

5 comments:

  1. Thanks. Nostalgic desire to have our own cow (and chickens)-gone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm impressed. And quite grateful to others doing the same so that I can buy my milk from the comfort and convenience of a local grocery store.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stephanie it's 57 degrees down here. I'm riding my bike each day.
    Dad

    ReplyDelete